HONOUR YOUR SACREDNESS
The practice of cleansing, anointing and layering with oils, herbs and flowers remains an integral part of Ayurveda. Bathing in exquisite scented water, detoxing delicate skin with purifying clays, nourishing scalp with potent herbs, enveloping from tip to toe with deliciously seductive oils and applying pure fragrant blends to pulse points go beyond being strengthening and nourishing, to being acts of devotion that signal respect for the body that houses the soul. We invite you to engage you in a sacred celebration of Self. In the moments you step away from digital overload and the stresses of daily living to show yourself kindness, you become energised and able to authentically give to others.
This gentle realignment of self can be experienced through the senses and healing reflexes from head to toe; helping you to decompress, shed the unnecessary and revive on a physical and emotional level.
1. Light your Sundaram & Silence candle and let this signal the start of your restorative ritual. Begin by gently massaging 3-4 drops of Grow Strong into sections of parted hair and then down from roots to tip of hair. Give your scalp a really deep massage using tapping and kneading movements. Tie your hair back if need be and leave the oil in overnight to allow the nutrient-dense herbs time to penetrate deeply. This will strengthen and rejuvenate follicles at a cellular level and the calming oils will help promote a good nights sleep.
2. Next bathe in Himalayan Healing Salts for 15mins to allow the mineral-rich crystals, threaputic oils and rose quartz powder time to penetrate into skin. This helps ease aching bones, stimulate sluggish circulation, diminish toxins and balance frayed emotions. Once bathed, do not rise off the salts, but simply wrap yourself in a towel, drink our Surrender Herbal Infusion to re-hydrate and relax until bedtime. Now is a good time to practice a few breathing exercises, sit in quiet contemplation. Once ready for bed, spritz your pillow with a little Sleep Dharma to encourage a harmonious dream state.
3. On waking, apply Radiance Mask & Exfoliant to face and neck to remove deep down toxins. Leave 5mins and use this time to dry body brush, before washing off in the shower with water and our muslin cloth. Wash hair and body with the Reawaken Wash collection and wash hair with the Grow Strong series. As you step out of the shower, notice hair feels feel softer, thicker and stronger and face and body feel beautifully cleansed, brighter and softer.
4. Immediately after showering spritz Supreme Skin Rose Mise over face, followed by Supreme Skin Face Serum. Then drop into how you are feeling and massage from tip to toe with one of our dosha specific threaputic oils. For more information on which oil to use, head to our Dosha Quiz.
5. Finish by applying W. Pure Perfume Oil to pulse points and enjoy your precious day.
A five minute daily ritual to rejuvenate skin and revive the senses.
1. Mix Radiance Exfoliant with your daily cleanser to super-charge your skincare routine and reveal instantly brighter skin.
2. Step in the shower and wash your mask off and wash body and hair with the the Reawaken and Grow Strong Series.
4. Apply Sacred Union Scent & Dry Oil from tip to toe for quick, fuss-free protection, hydration, soft skin and a veil of pure scent.
5. Apply Reawaken Body Lotion to hands and feet for extra moisturisation.
6. Finish by anointing pulse points W. Pure Perfume Oil. Inspired by the Goddess of Abundance, let it amplify the magnificence within as you set about your day.
This rejuvenating ritual works on the healing reflexes from head to toe, helping you to decompress, shed the unnecessary and give skin, hair and body a boost.
1. Apply Grow Strong treatment just before sleeping to allow the potent herbs time to penetrate deeply into he scalp. Or apply first thing in the morning but allow an hour before washing off. Start at the scalp and and then work down from roots to tips. Aim to use Grow Strong 2-3 per week for the first six weeks and then as little as once a week will show noticeable improvements within a few months.
2. Next take a in Himalayan Healing Salts for 15mins to allow the mineral-rich crystals, threaputic oils to sink in and ease sore muscles, stimulate sluggish circulation, diminish toxins and diminish tension. Once bathed, do not rise off the salts, but simply wrap yourself in a towel, sip our Surrender Herbal Infusion to re-hydrate and relax. Now is a good time to practice a few breathing exercises and spritz the pillow with Sleep Dharma, before getting ready for bed.
3. On waking, apply Radiance Exfoliate Mask to remove deep down impurities and prepare skin for shaving. Wash off after 5mins, either with muslin cloth or step into the shower and wash skin and hair the Reawaken Wash and Grow Strong Collection.
4. Follow by applying a few drops of Nourish to freshly shaven skin and brows to help soothe and condition. If you have a beard, work into dry skin beneath and massage into coarse hair to soften, condition and leave a sublime, lingering scent. Nourish works well as an all over moisturiser so apply all over face and neck.
5. Next our unisex Scent & Dry Oil from tip to toe, for fuss-free protection, hydration and conditioned skin that lingers with a supreme scent and Reawaken Hand & Body lotion to hands and feet for extra moisturisation.
7. Finish by dabbing your pulse points with M. Pure Fragrance Oil.
1. Mix a spoon of our award-winning Radiance Exfoliant with Reawaken Wash to remove deep down toxins and better prepare skin for shaving. Massage the Reawaken salt scrub into body to cleanse and tone and apply Grow Strong Shampoo and Conditioner to strengthen hair.
2. Apply Nourish to shaved skin or beard to heal, hydrate and leave a sublime, lingering scent.
3 .Apply Reawaken Body Lotion all over to moisturise parched skin.