The practice of cleansing, anointing and layering with oils, herbs and flowers remains an integral part of Ayurveda. Bathing in exquisite scented water, detoxing delicate skin with purifying clays, nourishing scalp with potent herbs, enveloping from tip to toe with deliciously seductive oils and applying pure fragrant blends to pulse points go beyond being physically nourishing and are acts of devotion that signal respect for the body housing the soul. Mauli sets out to engage individuals in a sacred celebration of Self. In the moments we step away from an overly stimulated world to show ourselves kindness, we become energised and able to authentically give to others.
This gentle realignment of self can be experienced through the senses and healing reflexes from head to toe; helping you to decompress, shed the unnecessary and revive on a physical and emotional level.
1. Begin by gently massaging 5 or so drops of Grow Strong onto the top of your scalp and then around and down from roots to tip of hair. Give your scalp a really deep massage using tapping and kneading movements. Tie your hair back if need be and leave the oil in overnight to allow the nutrient-dense herbs time to penetrate deeply. This will strengthen and rejuvenate follicles at a cellular level and the calming oils will help promote a good nights sleep.
2. Next bathe in Himalayan Healing Salts for 15mins to allow the mineral-rich crystals, threaputic oils and rose quartz powder time to penetrate into skin. This helps ease aching bones, stimulate sluggish circulation, diminish toxins and balance frayed emotions. Once bathed, do not rise off the salts, but simply wrap yourself in a towel, drink our Surrender Herbal Infusion to re-hydrate and relax until bedtime. Now is a good time to practice a few breathing exercises, sit in quiet contemplation.
3. On waking, apply Radiance Mask & Exfoliant to face and neck to remove deep down toxins. Leave 5mins and use this time to dry body brush, before washing off in the shower with water and our muslin cloth. Wash hair and body with Reawaken Wash. Hair will feel softer, thicker and stronger and face beautifully cleansed and bright.
4. Immediately after showering spritz Devotion Rose Mise over face, followed by Supreme Skin Face Serum. Then drop into how you are feeling and massage from tip to toe with one of our dosha specific threaputic oils.
5. Finish by applying W. Pure Perfume Oil to pulse points. Inspired by the Goddess of Abundance, let it amplify the magnificence within.
A five minute daily ritual to rejuvenate skin and revive the senses.
1. Mix Radiance Exfoliant with your daily cleanser to super-charge your skincare routine and reveal instantly brighter skin.
2. Step in the shower and wash skin with Reawaken.
4. Apply Sacred Union Scent & Dry Oil from tip to toe for quick, fuss-free protection, hydration, soft skin and a veil of pure scent.
5. Apply Reawaken Body Lotion to hands and feet for extra moisturisation.
6. Finish by anointing pulse points W. Pure Perfume Oil. Inspired by the Goddess of Abundance, let it amplify the magnificence within as you set about your day.
This rejuvenating ritual works on the healing reflexes from head to toe, helping you to decompress, shed the unnecessary and give skin, hair and body a boost.
1. Apply Grow Strong treatment just before sleeping to allow the potent herbs time to penetrate deeply into he scalp. Or apply first thing in the morning but allow an hour before washing off. Start at the scalp and and then work down from roots to tips. Aim to use Grow Strong 2-3 per week for the first six weeks and then as little as once a week will show noticeable improvements within a few months.
2. Next bathe in Himalayan Healing Salts for 15mins to allow the mineral-rich crystals, threaputic oils to sink in and ease sore muscles, stimulate sluggish circulation, diminish toxins and calm frayed emotions. Once bathed, do not rise off the salts, but simply wrap yourself in a gown, sip our Surrender Herbal Infusion to re-hydrate and relax. Now is a good time to practice a few breathing exercises and you'll find these over on our journal.
3. On waking, apply Radiance Exfoliate Mask to remove deep down impurities and prepare skin for shaving. Wash off after 5mins, either with muslin cloth or step into the shower and wash skin and hair as with Reawaken Wash . Notice hair now feels fuller and skin feels clearer, tighter and brighter.
4. Follow by applying a few drops of Nourish to freshly shaven skin and brows to help soothe and condition. If you have a beard, work into dry skin beneath and massage into coarse hair to soften, condition and leave a sublime, lingering scent.
5. Apply our unisex Scent & Dry Oil from tip to toe, for fuss-free protection, hydration and conditioned skin that lingers with a supreme scent.
6. Apply Reawaken Hand & Body lotion to hands and feet for extra moisturisation.
7. Finish by anointing your pulse points with M. Pure Fragrance Oil. Inspired by the Trinity of Creator, Destroyer and Sustainer; M is a celebration of the many facets of man.
1. Mix a spoon of our award-winning Radiance Exfoliant with Reawaken Wash to remove deep down toxins and better prepare skin for shaving. Once washed, notice skin looks and feels instantly tighter, brighter and clearer.
2. Apply Nourish to shaved skin or beard to heal, hydrate and leave a sublime, lingering scent.
3 .Apply Reawaken Body Lotion all over to moisturise parched skin.
Your wellbeing guides our collection: Free from synthetic fragrances, parabens, silicones, mineral oils, sulphates, phthalates, GMO, PEG’s TEA and DEA and we never test on animals. Instead we use pure roots, flowers and therapeutic grade essential oils rich in antioxidants and minerals and known for their ability to repair, rejuvenate and beautify but as importantly blended to balance and nourish within, so your true self has a chance to shine.