Have you ever wondered why your astrological sign does not feel true to your nature? It may well be that Vedic Astrology is more aligned with your elemental make-up. While Vedic astrology still has 12 signs and is very similar to Western astrology, the dates are slightly different.. We’ll be sharing the Vedic astrology dates with you on our Instagram and hope it helps you to go deeper into understanding the energies that govern your mind, body type.
Vedic astrology is made up of 27 constellations, 12 zodiac signs, 9 planets and 12 houses, with each representing an aspect of the human life form. An understanding of this profound system leads to a greater understanding of the way in which we interact with friends, family and life partners and with that comes compassion and ease. Ayurveda’s sister science, Joytish (Vedic Astrology) offers a broad range of remedial treatments including the use of colors, gems, rituals, and mantras. Joytish-Chititsa translates to God’s light and we are a part of that same divine spark. Joytish is not so much about fortune telling, as much as understanding our constitution and times when we are more likely to experience imbalances and when we are more able to shine.
Which Zodiac Sign are you? The Vedic calender is below:
- Aries: Mesha (April 13–May 14)
- Taurus: Vrishaba (May 15–June 14)
- Gemini: Mithuna (June 15–July 14)
- Cancer: Karkata (July 15–August 14)
- Leo: Simha (August 15–September 15)
- Virgo: Kanya (September 16–October 15)
- Libra: Tula (October 16–November 14)
- Scorpio: Vrishchika (November 15–December 14)
- Sagittarius: Dhanus (December 15–January 13)
- Capricorn: Makara (January 14–February 11)
- Aquarius: Kumbha (February 12–March 12)
- Pisces: Meena (March 13–April 12)